Our success is totally dependent on how satisfied our customers are with our performance regarding our:
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Understanding customer needs
- Industry knowledge
- Quality of our products
- Quality of our installations
- Quality of our service and support
- Adherence to our stated Mission and Core Values
We are proud to invite you to contact the following customers to discuss their experiences in dealing with us:
- Southern Cross Care – Illoura Village:
- Shirlee Nichols, Facility Manager, (07) 4662 7182
- Southern Cross Care – Allora The Homestead:
- Tom French, Maintenance Manager, (07) 4666 3588
- Beaumont Care:
- Tanja Barri, Finance and Admin Manager, (07) 3883 2457
- Ian Pitkeathly, Fire and Work Safety Advisor, (07) 3883 2457
- Balranald Retirement Hostel:
- Genevieve McConnell, Hostel Coordinator, (03) 5020 1035
- Jimbelunga Nursing Centre:
- Renee Cole, Director of Nursing, (07) 3807 0655
- ROC Radio Oncology Centres:
- Peter Hancock, Director of Nursing, (07) 3447 1920
Talley Haven Aged Care
Nicky Raph Testimonial
I am so pleased to have found Electrotek.
We had been using floor mats for falls risk mitigation, as we were told our NurseCall System was unable to manage bed mats. However, Electrotek visited our site and offered to set up a bed mat on loan in order to ascertain if it achieved better outcomes than the floor mats we were using. It was no risk for us, as there was no obligation to purchase unless I was convinced it was warranted.
The resident we chose to trial the bed mat with, who had been having falls regularly prior, had no falls for the week of the trial. I was convinced this was the way to go. Since then I have purchased a number of bed mats and I am so pleased with the lowered incidence of falls as a result.
It is refreshing and pleasing to now have a supplier that is co-operative and genuinely committed to helping me find the best solutions for resident care. I would recommend anyone in our Sector seek the advice and support of Electrotek as a first step to resolving any challenges where an electronic solution is a possibility.
Talley Haven Aged Care Facility
Ashburner Francis – Darwin
Electrotek P/L Brisbane, Qld.
- Nazareth House, Wynnum
- Nazareth Care, Australia
- Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, Australia
- Lodges of George, Kippa Ring
- St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley
Ashburner Francis – Darwin
Masonic Aged Care
To whom it may concern
It is with great pleasure that I have been asked to recommend Electrotek Pty Ltd.
I have known Theo Kuppens the owner, professionally for sixteen years. Electrotek continue to provide Emergency Call System component installation and service to Masonic Care Qld aged care facilities in a cost effective, timely and professionally competent manner.
The scope of work undertaken on these projects has varied from design liaison and site installation including a variety of Emergency Call Systems (ECS), Communication, Security, MATV and Access control activities.
The most recent projects being undertaken under my leadership are a complete design and construct package for the upgrade of 5 x Masonic Aged Care facilities in the Brisbane, SE Qld, and Nth Qld regions over the next 2 – 5 years.
Theo and his employees have always displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and ambition. He is definitely a leader rather than a follower. In addition to his excellent organizational skills he has the ability to focus and see a project through to completion, with exceptional end results.
Electrotek Pty Ltd is an asset to the Aged care building community, and I am happy to give them my whole-hearted endorsement.
General Manager – Building Projects
Masonic Care – Queensland
Unit 1, 39 Enterprise St Cleveland Qld 4163 Australia
Ph: 1300 767 407