Access control requirements can be as simple as controlling access to one door, to complex multi-site facilities controlling hundreds of doors.
Typical access control requirements are to:
- Monitor and control the movement of all personnel and vehicles in your facility. Protect critical assets and manage the safety of your staff and visitors
- Easily assign access permissions mandating who can go where and when, including visitor access.
- Manage the reporting of security alarms and audit their responses.
- Ensure compliance with business systems and government regulations.
- Respond to emergency situations, lockdowns and alerts.
- Manage your OH&S liability by utilising competency based access control.
- Remotely monitor and control your access control system.
- Manage your entire security operation from a single user interface
Electrotek are specialists in designing, installing and supporting access control solutions.
Unit 1, 39 Enterprise St Cleveland Qld 4163 Australia
Ph: 1300 767 407